- Administrative Practice and Governmental Affairs
- Appellate Practice
- Automotive Dealers
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Rights
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial, Complex, and Class Action Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Business Practice
- Corporate Rapid Response Task Force
- Corporate/Public Finance and Securities Law
- Economic Development
- Environmental Law
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Federal, State and Local Taxation
- Financial Services
- Foreclosure, Real Estate and Commercial Loan Workouts
- Healthcare (Business and Regulatory)
- Healthcare and Medical Liability
- Insurance Defense and Coverage Law
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment Law
- Media Law
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Dispositions of Businesses
- Nonprofit and Tax Exempt Organizations
- Pharmaceutical, Biologic, and Medical Device Litigation
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability and Licensure Matters
- Tax Credits
- Utility and Energy Law
Rushton Stakely is pleased to serve as a sponsor of the upcoming Jere F. White, Jr. Trial Advocacy Institute. This event is scheduled for Friday, November 4, 2022, at the Sheraton Hotel in Birmingham, Alabama.
The Jere F. White, Jr. Trial Advocacy Institute is a one-day seminar that is presented by The Alabama Fellows of the American College of Trial Lawyers and Cumberland School of Law. This year’s seminar will feature Senator Doug Jones as the keynote speaker and will focus on topics such as Voir Dire, Opening Statements, Direct Examination, and Cross Examination. Also, drawings will be held for unique prizes, including a pair of tickets to the Iron Bowl and the SEC Championship, a gift certificate for Helen Restaurant, and a custom suit from Harrison Limited.
The event has been approved for six hours of CLE credit, including one hour of ethics, in Alabama and Mississippi. In Georgia, it has been approved for six hours, including one hour in ethics and four trial hours. In Tennessee, it has been approved for six hours, including one dual hour.
To register for this event, or to obtain additional information, please click the following link: https://www.samford.edu/cumberlandlaw/events/continuing-education/Jere-F-White-Jr-Trial-Advocacy-Institute.
Please note that proceeds from this event will be used to fund the Jere F. White, Jr. Fellowship at Cumberland School of Law.